Our Diagnostic Set Buy Back Process
It is really quite easy, just follow the simple steps below. There will absolutely be no cost to you.
- Identify the diagnostic set you purchased below. If you can’t find it on this list, send us a photo with a description in an e-mail to help determine it’s value.
- Use the pull-down menus to accurately describe the condition of the set including any accessories.
- Based on the condition, we will provide a preliminary value for your diagnostic set.
- If you wish to proceed with the sale, the kit will have to be sent to us for evaluation, using the prepaid shipping label provided.
- Use the pull-down menu to indicate your preferred online pay service.
- The set will be evaluated within 48 hours of receipt. If the condition of the set matches your description on the website, payment will be made automatically to the on-line pay service identified.
- If there is a discrepancy or anything is missing, you will receive an e-mail with an adjusted offer. If you choose not to accept that offer, your set will be shipped back to you at ibuydiagnostics.com’s expense.
- If the set is deemed to be beyond our repair at reasonable cost, the set will be returned to you at ibuydiagnostics.com’s expense.
- D-886.11.021 S Mini 3000 LED Diagnostic Set
- 92821 - Welch Allyn PocketScope™ Set featuring Rechargeable Handles
- A-153.27.376 TLS - HEINE Full Sized Diagnostic set - BETA 400 Oto/BETA 200 Ophthal/Nickel Metal Hydride Handle
- A-153.20.376 TLS - HEINE Full Sized Diagnostic set - BETA 400 Oto/BETA 200 Ophthal/Lithium Ion Handle
- 97200 MC - Welch Allyn Diagnostic Set with Zipper Case - Coaxial / Macroview / Nickel Cadmium Handle
- 97200-C – Welch Allyn Diagnostic Set- Coaxial Ophthalmoscope/ Diagnostic Otoscope/ Nickel Cadmium and Zipper Case
- 97200 MS - Welch Allyn Classic Smart Medical Diagnostic Set with Zipper Case - Coaxial / Macroview / Lithium Ion Handle
- 97800 MC - Welch Allyn Premium Smart Medical Diagnostic Set and Zipper Case - Panoptic / Macroview / Nickel Cadmium Handle